Health & Wellness
The Health and Wellness work of nbCC is intended to improve and promote better health for the northern Berkshire region through environment and personal change in the areas of healthy eating and active living.
We support environmental changes in our community to make healthy eating and active, healthy living the easy choice change for good habits that last a lifetime. We promote healthier lifestyles, one person at a time, and create opportunities for people to improve their lives through exercise, healthy eating, and connection to community.
ACTIVITIES & PROGRAMS
- Working on Wellness Workshops
- Mass in Motion: Environmental Change for Walkability and Bikeability
- Downtown Bike Around
- Bike & Walk to School Days
- Bike Collective
- Food Access Collaborative
- Summer Playground Program
- Summer Basketball